Sulforaphane is an extremely powerful phytochemical found in broccoli sprouts and all cruciferous vegetables such as cauliflower, cabbage, kale, watercress, bok choy and mustard greens. Research shows that this compound plays a critical role in cellular detoxification and may help to improve cellular communication.
In today’s modern ecosystem we are surrounded by a plethora of toxins that appear in the water we drink, food we eat, and the air we breathe. These toxins build up, and over time become a burden to the human body; eventually leading to cellular degeneration, premature aging and disease.
Our Liposomal Sulforaphane Matrix works to reduce the buildup of toxins by activating all three phases of cellular detoxification. In fact, Sulforaphane has been discovered to be the most potent inducer of Phase II enzymes ever identified. Phase II detoxification is a process in which the liver uses one of two major enzyme pathways to remove a toxic substance from the body, such as known carcinogens in our food supply like glyphosate.
Cymbiotika’s Liposomal Sulforaphane Matrix contains sulforaphane, glucosinolates, and chlorophyllin, phytochemicals that have been extensively studied for their profound effects on reducing free radical damage, lowering inflammation, neutralizing toxins, and protecting healthy cells.
Liposomal Sulforaphane Matrix
What makes our Liposomal Sulforaphane Matrix different from other products on the market?
- ENHANCED ABSORPTION - Micelle Technology is the most advanced delivery system today, guaranteeing nutrients make it into the cell so nothing is wasted.
- NUTRIENT DENSE- A great way to get your veggies in. One serving is equivalent to eating over 2lbs of organic broccoli!
- INGREDIENTS YOU CAN TRUST - Created with organic compounds directly from our earth.
- CLEAN DELIVERY - easy to use liquid; NO capsules, powders or tablets to swallow.
- EXCELLENT FOR TRAVEL- convenient tear away single serving packet.
- DELICIOUS FLAVOR – Organic pineapple citrus tastes amazing on its own, and can also be stirred into beverage, smoothie, or added as a topping on your favorite treat.
- CHINA FREE
- Produced in a GMP Organic certified lab
- 3rd Party tested for purity
- Zero Heavy Metals
- Packaged in an easy to carry and use single serving tear away packet.
- Sulforaphane Glucosinolate (Brassica Oleracea L.Italica) - Biologically active sulfur containing compounds found naturally in cruciferous vegetables. Studies have shown their benefits to include reduction of inflammation, reduction of stress, antioxidant activity, anti microbial, and immune boosting properties.
- Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin - Chlorophyll is the pigment that gives plants and algae their green color. Plants use chlorophyll to trap light needed for photosynthesis. Sodium copper chlorophyllin is a stable water soluble compound derived from chlorophyll that is used as a natural internal deodorizer, wound healer, bacteria regulator, blood builder, and may help reduce gas and body odor.
- Sulforaphane - Sulforaphane is an enzyme reaction that occurs during the breaking down of cruciferous vegetables. Known for its antioxidant properties and its ability to assist the body in phase 1, 2, and 3 detoxification processes. Rich in potassium and vitamins A, C, K. Sulforaphane possesses wonderful anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, antimicrobial, antidiabetic and other beneficial properties.
- Liposomal Chlorophyllin Sulforaphane - We have taken the powerful compounds chlorophyllin and sulforaphane and combined them with our patented micelle liposomal delivery technology. This ensures that each nutrient is protected inside of a phospholipid (fat) so it can bypass digestion and quickly absorb into the bloodstream.
- Organic Coconut Glycerin - Our organic glycerin is fully derived from organic coconuts. Coconut is known for its antimicrobial effects and is the perfect ingredient for preserving precious plant nutrients.
- Organic Cold Pressed Sunflower oil Phosphatidylcholine - We use cold pressed Sunflower Oil as the starting material to produce a rich Phosphatidylcholine (PC) oil from Sunflower using Chromatography. PC is a phospholipid to produce micelles/modified liposomes. PC is only rich (or found in) in soy, eggs, and sunflower. Once the PC is extracted from the Sunflower oil, the end product is converted from a less nutrient dense Oleic Acid form to the more nutritious PC form. This end form contains high levels of PC to form lipids, micelles and liposomes with ZERO Omega 6.